Tips for your health
- Regular endurance training strengthens the circulatory system and activates the blood flow.
Tip: Smovey-Walking – is especially gentle on the joints.
- Say goodbye to varicose veins - Aqua-Fit is the best vein-gymnastic. Due to targeted movements the healing effect of the water is used.
- Reduce the risk of injury - Sports massage, Warming up before doing sports and stretching after sports.
- Regeneration - Whoever is active in sports needs enough time to regenerate.
Tip: Sauna and relaxation-exercise support the body's regeneration.
- Trim down the pounds - Regular movement and natural foods instead of starving without an end.
Tip: Fruit for breakfast and vegetables for dinner activate the fat metabolism.
- We need liquid - Daily 2-3 liters pure water help to transport contaminants and toxins out of the body.
- Tired? Iron and folic acid are responsible for the transport of oxygen. Soybeans, sunflower seeds, wholegrain products and green vegetables help to kick start the body again.
- Backpain? Through targeted, regular back-training you can strengthen the muscles and stretch shortened ones. Tip: Back-school
Healthy and vital
Our tips for your wellbeing
Lymph drainage - immune-strengthening and detoxifying
The manual lymph drainage is a special form of the classic massage. The goal is it to engage the lymphatic detoxifying. By gentle, extensive...
Classic feet reflex zones massage
Through the feet the whole body is treatedDuration: 35 minutesPrice: € 45,–
Sporty mountain massage
You have spent all day hiking the mountains and now your muscles are in need of pampering. You need more than just a massage. The classic ma...
Aids blood flow, relaxing and detoxifying. The metabolism is engaged and you'll feel extraordinarily fit again. Recommendable in conjunction...
You want to increase your vitality and gain more energy?With the ProNutri food-tolerance test the positive as well as thenegative effec...