Tips for your health
- Regular endurance training strengthens the circulatory system and activates the blood flow.
Tip: Smovey-Walking – is especially gentle on the joints.
- Say goodbye to varicose veins - Aqua-Fit is the best vein-gymnastic. Due to targeted movements the healing effect of the water is used.
- Reduce the risk of injury - Sports massage, Warming up before doing sports and stretching after sports.
- Regeneration - Whoever is active in sports needs enough time to regenerate.
Tip: Sauna and relaxation-exercise support the body's regeneration.
- Trim down the pounds - Regular movement and natural foods instead of starving without an end.
Tip: Fruit for breakfast and vegetables for dinner activate the fat metabolism.
- We need liquid - Daily 2-3 liters pure water help to transport contaminants and toxins out of the body.
- Tired? Iron and folic acid are responsible for the transport of oxygen. Soybeans, sunflower seeds, wholegrain products and green vegetables help to kick start the body again.
- Backpain? Through targeted, regular back-training you can strengthen the muscles and stretch shortened ones. Tip: Back-school