Sound experience in the mountains
A feeling as if tingling movements were flowing through your body. Perfect meditative relaxation and wellbeing with our soundbowl treatments.
- 4 nights incl. Bergland board
(extensive vital breakfast, afternoon snack, more-course dinner, Zillertal festive evening, salad and cheese buffet, non-alcoholic beverages from the buffet until 17:00 o'clock included)
- A sparkling welcome greeting at your arrival
- Soundbowl infusion in the herb sauna with following meditation
- Soundbowl treatment (60 min)
- Culinaric sound adventure
- Soundbowl time in the pool – an unbelievably amazing experience
- Total relaxation at our wellness area on 1600m²
- (panoramic indoor pool, outdoor sole whirlpool, different saunas, relaxation zones, partnerlounge)
- Bergland SPA night: Every Thursday the wellness area is opened until midnight – a romantic sea of candlelight
- Being active at our fitness center on 250 m2 with the new, modern fitness equipment by Technogym
- Participation in all movement programs like Smovey, Pilates, Zumba,...
- Bergland summer active program: 5x weekly guided hikes, unforgettable mountain breakfast, Bergland hike shuttle, 2x guided bike tours, bike rental at the hotel, herb hike
14. October – 19. December 2015
4 nights from € 489,--
Basic double room Tyrol during off-peak season
All packages at a glance
Pine hit - sleep until you're fit
The pine tree is considered the queen of all trees. You can find the pine tree from a sea level of 2.850 meters. Therefore it's radiating ...
BERGLAND SPA beauty days
“I am worth it” – finally some time for myself! Look forward to relaxing hours and be spoilt. We are sure – you will be amazed.
Spa Short stay during the week
Your free time is short and the weekend doesn't last long enough? Make time for yourself. Take advantage of the discount from Sunday to Thu...
Romance is... intense feeling, sensing, experiencing, tenderness... 2 or 5 cuddling nights
Magic days in Hintertux
Magic at the highest level. The popular magicians Roberto Giobbi, Jörg-Alexander, Alex Ray and Andreas Tügel.