Golden Zillertal autumn
Autumn hiking with a view. NEW: Be active and relax surrounded by heavenly scenery.
Experience happy days and gain new energy in the colourful nature of the autumnal Zillertal.
- 4 or 7 nights incl. the 3/4 Bergland board
(extensive vital breakfast, afternoon snack, more-course dinner, Zillertal festive evening, salad and cheese buffet, non-alcoholic beverages from the buffet until 17:00 o'clock included)
- Children up to 12 years get 100% discount and free entry to the Playarena the playing paradise on 1200m²
- 5x guided autumn hikes, the colourful forests are especially beautiful during this season
- Get to know about healing herbs and their purpose with Anni Stock, we collect the herbs from the nature and turn them into helpful treasures for use at home
- 2 guided bike tours with Paul
- Relax at our wellness facilities on 1600m²
(panoramic indoor pool, outdoor sole whirlpool, different saunas, relaxation zones, partnerlounge)
- The only hotel in the region: Thursday SPA night until midnight
- Being active at the Fit 4 Fun center with the modern cardio equipment by Technogym
- Movement programs like Smovey, Zumba, abdomen, legs, buttocks, Piloxing, Aerobics, core training, circuit training ...
25.08. - 09.09.2018
4 nights from 404,-- BOOK NOW>>
7 nights from 686,--
Per person, basic double room Tyrol
All packages at a glance
Pine hit - sleep until you're fit
The pine tree is considered the queen of all trees. You can find the pine tree from a sea level of 2.850 meters. Therefore it's radiating ...
BERGLAND SPA beauty days
“I am worth it” – finally some time for myself! Look forward to relaxing hours and be spoilt. We are sure – you will be amazed.
Spa Short stay during the week
Your free time is short and the weekend doesn't last long enough? Make time for yourself. Take advantage of the discount from Sunday to Thu...
Romance is... intense feeling, sensing, experiencing, tenderness... 2 or 5 cuddling nights
Magic days in Hintertux
Magic at the highest level. The popular magicians Roberto Giobbi, Jörg-Alexander, Alex Ray and Andreas Tügel.