Zillertal mountain christmas
100% guarantee for snow due to our sea level. Celebrate Christmas with your family here at BERGLAND.
DID YOU KNOW: The Zillertal is the valley of music.
"Silent Night, Holy Night" spread from the Zillertal all over the world.
- In every room/suite a festive Christmas tree is decorated
- Festive afternoon tea in sound nature with cookies, homemade "Zelten" (fruit bread), fragrant chestnuts and hot mulled wine as well as punch
- Atmospheric Christmas festival with colorfully decorated Christmas tree and fitting background music with the "Tuxer Hausmusik"
- Exclusive Christmas gala menu at Christmas Eve
- Bar magic and magic show with the magician Andreas Galsterer
- 7 nights incl. the 3/4 Bergland board
(extensive vital breakfast, afternoon snack, more-course dinner, Zillertal festive evening, salad and cheese buffet, non-alcoholic beverages from the buffet until 17:00 o'clock included)
- At your arrival a festive Advent greeting is awaiting you at your room
- Free entry to the Playarena the playing paradise on 1200m²
- 5x weekly ski guiding with Paul (Mo. - Fr.)
- The first track on the mountain with our Skiguide Paul
- Up to 10% price advantage in our partner shop in Hintertux for rental and sales
- Weekly tobogganing session to a rustic hut (small additional cost)
- Snow shoe hiking with Anni Stock
- The 28km long cross-country skiing slope starts directly at the hotel Get to the valley station within only 4 min., we bring you directly to all lifts in the valley with our glacier express
- Ski pass service
- 100 % guarantee for snow due to our sea level of up to 3.250 meters
- Relax at our wellness facilities on 1600m²
(panoramic indoor pool, outdoor sole whirlpool, different saunas, relaxation zones, partnerlounge)
- Every Thursday SPA night until midnight
- Being active at the Fit 4 Fun center with the modern cardio equipment by Technogym
- Movement programs like Smovey, Zumba,...
Valid from 21.12. - 29.12.2018
7 nights from 1.043,--
7 nights including 6-day super ski pass from 1.298,--
Per person, basic double room Tyrol