The skiing area at the Hintertuxer glacier
Ski fun during every season
Slope- and lift-information
Facts about the Hintertuxer glacier
- 60 slope-kilometers up to 3250 m in all grades of difficulty
- 233 ha slope-area to ski on
- Breathtaking mountain-panoramas
- Hintertuxer glacier with 365 days 100% snow guarantee
- The NEW Tuxer Ferner house and Spannagel house
- There are up to 94.000 people transported per hour
- Halfpipes and Funpark
- 30 rustic huts and excellent resting options in the whole skiing region
The NEW Tuxer Ferner house
After a big renovation 2013 the Tuxer Ferner house has opened. It offers beneath the spacious self-service area a cosy restaurant with modern lounge area at an open fireplace. There one feels like eating midst the Tuxer mountain world and the taste of freshly cooked local products promises a especially reinforcing rest (incl. WiFi).
The NEW Spannagel house
Rustic rooms, a bar area with open fireplace and a sun terrace with lambskin couches make a visit of the Spannagel house to an experience. After a few drives downhill the regional and international delicacies in this rustic restaurant taste even better. For all wine-lovers are fine wines waiting in the new Spannagel house.
News about Hintertux
What are the news around Hintertux, from awards to new lifting facilities and valuable information you are informed well here.